March 12, 2020 A Beginners Guide to Watching the Livestream
In an abundance of caution we have decided that for the next two weeks, March 15 and 22, we will only be offering church via livestream. We will have one online service at 10:00 a.m. In person worship is suspended in order to protect our parish community. The health and well-being of each member of our congregation is paramount to us. We are Family! Please remember to follow health guidelines and check in with each other via phone.
The information below was created in hopes of providing access to everyone, regardless of computer knowledge, so that they are able to access the livestream of our Sunday morning service.
A Beginners Guide to Watching the Livestream
- Open computer or ipad and turn on.
- Ensure you are connected to your home wi-fi.
- Open your internet browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- Type christchurchcoronado.org into the address bar at the top of the screen. Press “enter” on your keyboard. This will take you to the Christ Church website.
- Just below the picture at the top of the page there are five buttons. Click the button labeled LIVESTREAM.
- You are now connected to the Christ Church livestream. The livestream starts approximately 30 minutes before the 8:00 a.m. service and ends approximately 10 minutes after the 10:00 a.m. service finishes. Until the Livestream is active, there will be a static picture of the church on the page.
- If you would like to use a bulletin with the livestream, there are two buttons above the video. Please select the one for the service you are watching. The bulletin will open in a separate window.
- When using the online bulletin and the livestream, you will need to navigate back in forth between the pages. If this feels cumbersome, we encourage you to simply watch the livestream. You will find that many of the prayers are already written on your heart.
- If you have questions about the livestream, or need help navigating getting set up the first time, please contact the parish office (619) 435-4561 and ask for Christie or Charlette. The office is open Monday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- If you would like to print these instructions so that you can use them while navigating the website, please click the button below.